Re: Front End for mysql

> Cud anyone tell me a good front-end for mysql. I've tried sourceforge.net
> and freshmeat.net but they don't have anything good to offer.
i hav used the php-myadmin mysql admin front end, and i will say that it is
quite good. U can run it locally or remotely, and locally u just hav to hav
a copy of apache running with php3 and mysql support. Also if u wan't to hav
a windows front end, then u can consider installing the mysql odbc driver
and using and generic odbc front end (access, etc...)

Bye,