Re: Redhat 7+ ?

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 08:08:47PM +0000, Pankaj Kaushal merrily said:

> Correct me if i am wrong but
> Well I must tell u ju can not distibute the professional red hat thing.
> JUST LIKE M$ ;)

Hey , hey hey!!!! Pankaj, are you sure about that? Can anybody else
conform that? I mean can't I distribute the base 4 CDs of the RedHat
7.0 Professional CD pack? They consist the two bonary RPM CDs, a doc
CD and the SRPM CD ...

Okay, the rest of the 4 CDs are dream CDs ... They must be doing all
the trouble. One of them had almost all the CPAN modules I wanted as
RPMs! Also Python mods, dozens of other stuff like BitchX, etc etc. I
always thought they were too good to be true :(

Again please somebody confirm. Coz' if this is true, I owe Pankaj one
;)

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya