Re: startup Services - Package not available

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 goldwyn_r@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>see) bcoz the creen changes fast. hence I can't start the ftp service. on
>opening the control service window for ftp or telnet it says No package
>manager availble.

Goldwyn,
	What ftp and telnet server are you using anyway? Whats a control
service window? If you have a default install, which i guess you have -
you already have telnet and ftp running. See if you have
/usr/sbin/in.telnetd and /usr/sbin/in.ftpd , and if you do - do a "man
inetd" and "man inetd.conf"

Regards,
-- Sunny.