Re: Avermedia VDOmate card

>     >> It costs around 2500-3000 INR.  On my K6-II 450MHz with NVidia
>     >> AGP card, xawtv takes just about 0.5% CPU load on full screen.
u bloody blagards... how in hell does fullscr work on ur systems... on
mine, neither TV(the screen freezes) not VCD's(i get a small friggin
picture in the centre of the screen) works

> You should surely go in for one.  I think it is quite a bargain.
> Regarding my setup, actually this VDOmate card is not exactly
> Avermedia's.  There is no mention of this card on avermedia's web
> site.  I can use this card to watch S-video output from my handicam,
> but I'm still not able to see TV in it.
try using cpia+V4L2. just might do it for u. when i was lookin for a tv
driver for my card... i thot i read that cpia supports VDOMate cards.

> PixelView one for few extra bucks (though it's around 5 months since I
> bought it).
i hav pixelview(4 yrs old CLGD5446) and it sucks.

Neil