Can't a person speak his mind

Hi,

Can't a person speak his mind. It's a free
country. I don't believe in launching pointed
personal attacks. I had certain experience last
night which required a big protest. So, I protested.

As for this mailing list. I appreciate its role.
But I have no role models. I acknowledge
greatness without becoming a follower.

I have certain faults. So what?

As for Sunil Dhaka's opinion that I don't belong here
because I said something, in general, which made him
uncomfortable, I want to laugh. I think he must be a harish
chander. I want him to wake up. Wake out of this self-imposed
psuedo ethical slumber. There are no saints, only sinners.

With Regards,

Aditya Okhal