Certain calrifications

Hello,

Any one viewing this please clarify following -

(1) In terms of GUI and other add-on goodies
like servers, utilities and misc. tools, is DEBIAN LINUX
better than Red Hat Linux.

(2) How come some members of the mailing list
have linux.org IDs? Is there any way I can get one
by fulfilling certain procedural requirements like
filling certain forms, etc.

(3) Does DEBIAN Linux version given in
two CDs set with current Linux special
issue of Network Computing have the most
current version of Linux kernal 2.4.*?

I like to end this message with a famous saying
of Socrates -

"The only thing I know is that I know nothing"

Thanks a Lot,

Aditya Okhal