RE : Re: X Managers

Well, Motif isn't exactly free -- only for free operating systems.  I
personally would rather go with Gtk or Qt, which I know I can install
for free on any OS of my choice.

Apart from that, I agree Motif is a good choice since it's supported
out of the box on most ``legacy'' Unixen.

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           http://kandalaya.org/