RE : Re: X Managers

Guys,

Try Motif. It free now. http://www.motifzone.net .

Its old. Its tried and tested. It works cleanly on every other *NIX. If you write a program using the Motif libs, it will clean compile on SCO, HP, Sun .... without the hassle of recompiling Gtk/Qt whatever for those platforms. And now it even works on the Windows platform.

I know I sound like a dinosaur, but I've always liked Motif, because I have always had to share my work with chaps who were using commercial *NIXes.

-- Pai