RE: [Q?]

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Harshal Vaidya (CTS) wrote:

mr harshal i think u didnt get what i wrote
and i am damn sure u if u do it with fdisk u will get succeed only the
thing is if u are installing out of 1024 cylinder u will have to
go for loadlin and vmlinuz i know that its a kind request that if u dont
understand what people say then dont try to blame the people first see ur
fauklt then see anyone's
no regards
thanks and who the hell are u to say i am misleading
first better understand then talk bulshits

> please dont mislead anyone if you know nothing
of the problem. > the solution which you gave is completely bullshit.