Re: Linux program to determine CPU burst time

There is a program called `time' which measures the time a process takes
to run. bash has a builtin command called `times' which does the same
thing. Take a look at the times(2) and associated man pages.

Just type `time program' or `times program'

I'm not sure if this is what you need, but HTH.

bye :)
Anmol