Re: study group(s)

Count me in.I am presently into OOPS and GUI Programming(Linux+Windows).I also propose to polish off Networks and OS pretty soon(My placements exam begins in 2 months time).I stumbled on Linux some one and a half year back(RH5.2) and have been using it .If the good 'ol list owner allows us to carry on here he should be given a Nobel for his deeds.Otherwise you have my mail-id::badboyanand@xxxxxxxxxx
Manu
PS::I absolutely like the idea of sharing knowledge.This is what we do in our college exams anyway.