[Off Topic] Help Required On Oracle/UNIX in DumbTerminal Environment

Hi All,

I need some _real_urgent_ help in deployment of
Oracle Forms
in the Dumb Terminal Environment under SCO Unix.

I am comfortable in Unix but I have never worked in
such an environment and I am not familiar with the
issues involved with DumbTerminals.

Just the step-wise procedure, sources of info.,
HowTo's,
books, a demonstration, a lecture(ha, wishful thinking
!!). anything,Anything....

/ANY HELP/ at all will be appreciated.
I am _really_really desparate. Kindly help me out with
this.

TIA,
Cheers,