dial on demand

Hi all,

Thanx for all the help extended finally i am able to connect through
ISDN .
I could not share it with you as i was out of station for the past 15
days.

1.I did not use ippp0 , ppp0 is working fine with ISDN

2.I used ATDT it is working fine, no need to use ATD

3.I used pap-secrets file to pass on the user id and passoword instead
of connect script in which prompts are used.

4.in /etc/diald.conf no need to use async option.

Rest of the things for ISDN are  same as that for PSTN.

Thanks

Manish

                Manish Verma   		        E-Mail:mverma@xxxxxxxxxxx
   Surevin Internet Services