Site Download Speed

Hey all ! Need some help from you. As some of you know, I work at
egurucool.com. I have been asked to do a kinda survey or study of
download speeds of our site when viewed using different types of
Internet connections/ISPs. Pls. visit the site (www.egurucool.com) and
tell me how it compares against sites like indiatimes.com, rediff.com
etc. (on download speed). Also, pls. tell me which ISP you were using
while browsing, whether you were on a shared connection or not etc.  If
you visited different sections of the site pls. do tell me too which
sections took longest to download and which were the fastest.

Your feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks
Ashish