cgi-perl

Hi all!
Lets take it that the perl script is fine and the permission are set to 755.
VirtualHosts are correctly resolved by the DNS.
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file is configured for the perl module, further
entries are
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi .pl
#Since mod_perl is installed therefore these following lines but what
#would be the actual line if perl is /usr/bin/perl and for a virtual host
whose root document directory is mapped to /home/httpd/html/www.domain.name
and the ScriptAlias is mapped
#to /home/httpd/html/www.domain.name/cgi-bin
#remember a .sh file ( a shell script) works fine but not the .cgi or .pl
script files
<IfModule mod_perl.c>
Alias /perl /home/httpd/perl/
<Location /perl>
SetHandler perl-script
PerlHandler Apache::Registry
PerlSendHeader On
Options +ExecCGI
</Location>
</IfModule>

Now lets presume that the lines between <IfModule> and </IfModule> were put
in the Virtual Host directive assuming that this is where I want my cgi
scripts to run. Now what is meant by 'directory location is also covered by
an Options declaration that includes the ExecCGI option' ?

Regards, (Special Hi! to Lokesh Bhog.)
Sunil Dhaka