Few questions - ISDN and networking

I have been trying to set up a small network in three machines and trying to
use an ISDN connection to get onto internet.
I have few questions:
I am using linux mandrake 7.1

1. Is there any reason Dlink-DI-206 ISDN router would not work with a linux
network?

2. After installing the network card, I've started having problems with my
keyboard. It does not work now when the Xserver starts automatically. But if
I choose the interactive startup and logon into text mode and then  do
'startx', then the keyboard works. Does the Xwindows use a different
configurationon file than /etc/X11/XF86config at startup.

3. Any commands other than 'netconfig' that I can use to configure network.
any tips on configuring network would be big help.

Vivek Chawla