Re: [LIH] Trouble with rc.sysinit

Hi,

I don't know how to force vim to show dos eol characters instead of
going in dos mode.  However this should work:

# cd /etc/rc.d/
# mv rc.sysinit rc.sysinit.bak
# sed -e 's/^M//' rc.sysinit.bak > rc.sysinit
# vi rc.sysinit         # to verify that dos mode is gone

To type the '^M' in the shell above you press two keys Ctrl-V then
Ctrl-M.

Bye,
Lokesh.