Re: [LIH] Trouble with rc.sysinit

Hi Raju,
             But it did not work. I checked and saved the file rc.sysinit.
But vi still shows it as dos format. /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit still not able to
execute. When executed from command prompt messages displayed are :

: command not found
'h : syntax error near unexpected token`
'h: etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit

I am enclosing my rc.sysinit with this mail, please find error if any in
it.
I repeat I am using Redhat Linux 6.0(Hedwig).

             Thanks

                                  Vikrant Dhawale