Re: Meeting

Hi Surpreet,

It is not like that i am not interested in attending the meeting but due
to some unavoidable cirumstances i could not attend any of the meetings
but certainly i would be the happiest person if i could do any thing for
the growth of the LUG and could ever get a chance to attend the meeting
.

This time also i would be going out of town (ghaziabad) for one week.

I am always available for for the LUG which silently gave me too much
confidence and knowledge about linux .

Regds

MAnish