Meeting

Hi
I thought if I write in advance about the meeting we would have a concrete agenda for the meeting. But all I got was a luke warm response.

There are various people who decide the things in Linux-delhi. I being just a member declared everything about meeting and nobody of them responded. It seems nobody except newbies and students are intersted in the meeting.

I used to think linux-delhi is about building strong community with a strong sense of sharing ( of knowldege as well as experience)

( I would love if somebody flames me for this, atleast it would strengthen my belief that somebody here responds)

Supreet