Re: Hypocrites (was :Another request....)

> If you ask me Neil, I feel all these GNU folks are just plain
> hypocrites.
actually no. they hipocracy is just "one" of their "virtues"...

> On the one hand they invent a crappy thing like GPL,LGPL and
> stuff and harp on "tru freedom" for ppl ... on the other hand they keep
> jumping off their seats whenevr there is a compnay observing this very
> licence and contributing to the spread of the movement ...
well actually they started out for the right cause but now some people are
getting caried away.. eccentricity is the devil out here not GNU. and GPL
isnt a crappy liscence... u know.. nothing is perfect and GPL comes pretty
close...
well about companies observing this liscence etc etc... i partly agree w/t
u. but then GNU is like a baby to most ppl... and when companies try to
exploit it... mommies get angry... thats all...

> there are more
> ppl coming in and using Linux for RedHat,Mandrake etc. than Debian could
> ever have ... it's too elitist ...
well elitism is a contradiction in itself... GNU stands for anti elitism...
while people using debian feel more elite than any1 else...