Re: Hypocrites (was :Another request....)

Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:

> If you ask me Neil, I feel all these GNU folks are just plain
> hypocrites. On the one hand they invent a crappy thing like GPL,LGPL and
> stuff and harp on "tru freedom" for ppl ... on the other hand they keep
> jumping off their seats whenevr there is a compnay observing this very
> licence and contributing to the spread of the movement ... there are more
> ppl coming in and using Linux for RedHat,Mandrake etc. than Debian could
> ever have ... it's too elitist ...
> - - Sandip

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !
bhat a joke

yes I belive That cuz i started GNU/Linux
with a RH cd. but definately The RH cd is
just Like the demo version and if you like
the demo version of a s/w you should go and
get the real thing.

   The only "intuitive" interface is a nipple.
   After that, it's all learned.

 Committed to freedom and diversity
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>

 //\ I'm a FIG (http://fig.org/)