Cyber Law

Some professors from the Kent Law School in Chicago would be in town in the first week of November . They may start a course in Cyber Laws through as association they have with IIT Delhi . They are known to me and have asked me to see if they can meet interested people including IT Groups .

If we can arrange a ILUG meeting for people interested in Cyber Laws , I can bring them along . The preferred date would be November 3rd .

- Ankur.