Re: Cyber Law

I would be very keen to attend such a meeting on an important topic such
as Cyber Laws. Unfortunately though I will have to pass this one, as I
will be in Bangalore Nov first and second week. Kishore, Raj, Supreet and
Pankaj would be at it.com. Don't know when all will return.
Most likely after the 6th or 7th. I'll be back only on the 14th.

Leo