My problem.

Hi ,
This is my first mail and i had joined your mailing
list recently. I think it will be very helpful to me .

I'm handling linux web server.I want to know about the
fixing of email problem , I have a question -
Ques : Suppose there is a domain say, abc.com in that
there are several pop account(email address)say , for
eg: test@xxxxxxx . And if I send a test mail to this
email address and later on check it, it shows zero
messages.That mail neither bounced back nor delivered.
Pls. tell me the procedure of fixing the problem such
that the mailing start working, by going into which
directory and all Or what are the ways of fixing the
problem...

Waiting for your responce.

Thanks,
Harish