multihomed DNS server

I have a Linux server acting as a router connecting 2 Ethernets,
and also acting as DNS server for both the subnets.

When I nslookup for all my clients on both the subnets I am
getting unexpected results.

Now I have become very suspicious about running DNS on a
multihomed machine. Please advice me if DNS can be run on a
multihomed machine. If its possible then what are the
additional optional settings to be added in named.conf?

Pls ask me for necessary tech details.

Thanks

Gaddam Srikrishan
E-Mail: