Re: is it piracy??

When you can go to the Oracle web site, register yourself and order for a free copy of
Oracle 8i Release 2 (8.1.6) on linux with the 'Oracle WebDB' companion kit, I do not understand where
is the question of piracy.  I tried to download the same (around 288 MB) but could not do.  I will try
later and if I could download the gzip file, I will let you know.

G. Palaniappan

G. Palaniappan
Senior General Manager
Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited