Re: [LIH] (fwd) SuSE Security Announcement: screen

Neither RH 6.1 (as per Suresh) nor 6.2 (as per my own computer) need
to be upgraded.  You need to upgrade ONLY IF screen is setuid root in
your distribution.

Regards,

-- Raju

P.S. Even if it isn't (setuid root), you can of course still get an
exploit which will give you a shell with your own UID; I don't
consider this a security hole, but the schizophrenics amongst you may
;-)