Re: [LIH] Linux based mailserver

Sunil Dhaka rearranged electrons thusly:

> Can someone guide me about setting up a linux based mail server.
> Details as follows:-

> Requirements - pop3 and web based mail
> Member support - 75,000 users with 1mb space for each user

 ok so far ...

> Connectivity - Leased line with 64 kbps bandwidth

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha :)  Get yourself something _far_ more than that.  Your server
can easily expect to serve a couple of GB a month that way - especially if you
go in for a fancy webmail interface.

The rest of it will get configured almost out of the box.

	-suresh