Re: Oracle on Linux

Thanks for details answer.
I had problem in compiling kernel (error was "too big system ofr bzImage"), therefore I wanted to avoid kernel compilation.
WIll try installing with default. System has 128 MB, default value is 32 MB for SHMMAX ...I think I can install for time being ...?

thanks
sk

--- Anmol Khirbat <anmol@xxxxxxxxxxx>