[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Subject Index][Thread Index]
Re: Partition Size
At 02:12 PM 8/16/2000 +0000, Arun Sinha wrote:
- Created primary partition of 4GB and formatted it (large disk support
- Loaded win98 on this partition.
The problem is as under :
- In fdisk the primary partition shows 4GB allocated
- In Windows Explorer the c: drive shows only 2GB
- At the dos prompt, when I see the directory of C:> , the free space shows
GB which corresponds to the Windows Explorer display
fdisk talks of partitions, hda1 is 4GB.
However, I presume that the C: "file system" (vfat?) does not support more