[ADMIN] HTML messages

Hi,

I'm seeing a sharp increase in the number of HTML messages being
posted to the list.  Since gratuitous HTML is against list policy, I
shall not approve any more HTML posts to the list starting tomorrow.

Majordomo (the list manager) sends each HTML message to me for
approval.  For future messages (starting tomorrow, Monday the 14th) I
shall reject the posting of such messages and send a copy of the
rejection to the poster, who can then hopefully convert the message
into plain-text and resend it.

You comments welcome.

Regards,

-- Raju