Video Card not configured

Hi All,
I have a Sis 6326 AGP card with 8MB. Though Xconfigurator successfully detects it, it shows only 4 MB as video RAM. Moreover I cannot use the Terminal window of X-Windows of all that I'v tried, XTerm, Terminal Emulator etc etc. (I tried at 4 types). However the rest works perfectly fine.

Sorry Ambar I tried finding kppp but could'nt find. So I need an alternative for the existing setup of my Linux. The problem once again for the net is as follows -
I have configured my net configurations exactly how PC Quest has said in its reviews about Net Configuration. I am successfully able to dial and connect (looks like). The on writing a URL address on the address bar of netscape,The modems RD and SD lights blink for a while and the Network status shows that some bytes have been sent and recvd But finally, it says unable to open site www.vsnl.com or for that matter any other site. I also configured Messenger foir the purpose and that also says the same cannot find pop.softhom.net. Moreover is ti possible to edit the dial-up script of wvdial as w have in widows..... thats for the Mantra Account where you need to send an <Enter> before all the authentication starts.
Please Help
Thanx a lot.
Goldwyn :o)

Goldwyn :o)