StarOffice 5.2

Hi,

I have Staroffice 5.1 installed on my system and is working perfectly
fine. I did not have any probs with the installation also.
But Now I have got the Staroffice 5.2 in the PCQuest of Aug 2K. I am
trying to install this but I am not successful in doing so.

I want to do a network installation and then install it for different
users using it.

Can anyone suggest as to where i am going wrong , if I am. Or is this a
known bug in this version of staroffice 5.2

Thanks in anticipation
Glemm

begin:vcard
n:Franshaw;Glenn Joseph
tel;fax:4585039
tel;home:4523984
tel;work:4585040-050
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.aplion.com
org:Aplion Networks India Pvt. Ltd.;Systems Administration
adr:;;B-21, Sector - 58;Noida;U.P.;201301;India
version:2.1
email;internet:glenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Systems Administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;-1952