Re: fetchmail from non-default folders, and lynx-ssl

> (b) pai- thanks for the lynx with ssl tip. does potato have an option to install
> lynx with ssl instead of default lynx? if not is there a deb file for lynx with ssl?

Dear AKR,

I doubt if deb would provide readymade ssl-with-lynx. There are
licensing issues with ssl. So you could get the ssl debs, install them,
then compile your lynx to work with that.

On the other hand - the he-man's way of getting the job done is
through /usr/local/.

PAI