Thoughts about constitution

hi,

    Arun> to draw the line between local lug and LI. Something along
    Arun> the lines of state subjects and federal subjects :)

	Nice analogy.

    Arun> - Local lugs

    Arun> 	- queries of local interests - where do I get a CD -
    Arun> who sells linux compatible machines etc - local jobs -
    Arun> technical queries that can be answered locally

    Arun> - LI

    Arun> 	- nationwide events like IT.COM - advocacy/mass
    Arun> support issues - technical queries which couldn't be dealt
    Arun> with locally - inter ilug activity

	Yes, this sounds good.  I am for a separate list that is
concerned with inter lug interaction.  A large technical cum inter lug
list can get pretty noisy.

    Arun> Feel free to add/delete to/from the list.

    Arun> Another RFC:

    Arun> Operating mode:

    Arun> - Each ILUG elects its representatives, who represent the
    Arun> ILUG in LI.  The number could be more than 1.  - The
    Arun> membership would be weighted by the number of local ILUG
    Arun> members the representitive represents.

	I agree with Gurunandan Bhat.  For now do we necessarily need
to represent the volume of the local list?  We could have more
subscribers but if we need to vote why not have one or two people per
LUG?  If later there are problems with this we can change it.

prabhu