Re: Welcome and let the discussions begin...

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Sudhakar Chandra wrote:

I am C.V. Rajagopal, currently heading the software development division
of Focal Image (India) Private Limited, a company registered under the
Software Technology Park, Trivandrum and engaged in the development of
electronic document delivery systems and TeX development work for the
leading publishers such as Oxford University Press,Springer Verlag,
Academic Press, Institute of Phisics etc. The company is fully powered
by Linux. The only company in Trivandrum which runs linux in all it
30 plus Systems. All the development activities are centered around
Open Source Softwares only.

I am the Secretary of the Linux Users Group, Trivandrum.
The group is well represented by both academic and professional
communities. The group is rendering efficient help to the
individuals and extending quality services to the companies in the
Technopark in the city.The group is proud to mention that it has brought
the Christ Nagar Group of Schools, a leading school in the city, under
linux. We organize seminars and workshops and conduct tutorials for the
novices.

My interests are in Linux, Java, TeX, Perl, XML and XSL.

Thanks

C.V. Rajagopal