Re: chennailug.org:(PHP stuff) IP logging buggy?

Hi,

I don't think it is a problem with $REMOTE_ADDR, since this variable is
picked up from Apache, or rather provided by it as part of the environment
variables. Now if Apache didn't have my IP it wouldn't know where to send
the page would it?

Ofcourse I don't have any explanation for this phenomenon. :)

BTW, there's this way you can vote as many times as you want. I voted about
5 times, "I voted for 3:30" you can disregard those. I was just testing ;)

Anyway this cool way is to use a free anon service like anonymizer.com.

I just have to make my selection and reload, lo and behold updated. I think
this issue has to be tackled too.

-Srini