Re: [vikram] think and flame

Prabhu Ramachandran wrote (prabhu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

> <snip>
>     >> Try to understand that "spirit of intent" is a poor excuse for
>     >> behaving badly.
>
>     swaraj> well sure but hey stop flaming this way this sucks he
>     swaraj> acknowledged the thing and you still go on just coz you
>     swaraj> have a chance against someone well you yourself need to
>     swaraj> think twice before you post such stuff
>
> I think Raja over-reacted.
I appologise. Now  it looks to me like I really went overboard :(
I had not slept for  nearly  3 days when I wrote that reply and
was not my usual (jolly:-) self. I  ended up  saying thingsthat I should have
not said.

> We only loose knowledgeable users this way.

How true. Again, please accept appologies for the childish name calling.
ilugc is better off without it.

- Raja