Re: [vikram] think and flame

hi,

<snip>
    >> Try to understand that "spirit of intent" is a poor excuse for
    >> behaving badly.

    swaraj> well sure but hey stop flaming this way this sucks he
    swaraj> acknowledged the thing and you still go on just coz you
    swaraj> have a chance against someone well you yourself need to
    swaraj> think twice before you post such stuff

I think Raja over-reacted.  There was no necessity to call Vikram
"moronic", "irresponsible", "behaving badly" etc.  After all Vikram
did apologize!  Besides, as he had said - it is not advisable to run a
command when you dont know what it does.  If you do run such commands
then this is a good lesson! ;) Doing anything blindly is dangerous.  I
am not saying vikram was 100% correct, but the name calling could be
avoided.  We only loose knowledgeable users this way.

Anyway, relax folks!  Please be a little tolerant and for the list's
sake avoid name calling!

thanks,

prabhu

p.s. Dont unsubscribe if you dont agree with me.  We can agree to
disagree and live happily! :)