Re: so, the meet is on...?

On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 04:30:07PM +0530, Prabhu Ramachandran claimed...
Prabhu >> hi,
Prabhu >>
Prabhu >>   a yellow one with "Temetative!"?
Prabhu >>
Prabhu >>   3. Would it be possible to somehow add a voting mechanism using
Prabhu >>   PHP or whatever, so we could vote online?  We could vote for various
Prabhu >>   things including the meeting date.

Yeah thats a nice idea, getting to work soon...

btw, are you manually putting my mails to the list. Does it appear properly? I
screwed up the muttrc file (including the example) and I dont wantto use
Netscape or some bloatware like that. Console seems to be OK. Please intimate me
bout this.

	-Suraj