so, the meet is on...?

hi,

    Suraj> Hi all, So, when is the next meet? Shall we have it on the
    Suraj> 30th, so that we can all get Mr.MKS's lectures?

30th is fine by me.  Enough of Python, huh? ;)

Anyways, I took a look at the PHP'd site.

  1. Looks good but you need to add instructions on what to enter in
  the form (atleast say enter email addr here.)  I dunno what it does
  now but do the mailing properly - or you will drive me bananas! :)

  2. In addition to announcing the meeting date you need to mention if
  the date is confirmed or tentative (prominently).  If not it adds to
  the confusion.  Maybe a small green graphic saying "Confirmed!" and
  a yellow one with "Temetative!"?

  3. Would it be possible to somehow add a voting mechanism using
  PHP or whatever, so we could vote online?  We could vote for various
  things including the meeting date.