Re: banglinux & IT.COM is not needed for India

Hi folks

Sorry for being a bit late on this topic. I endorse the view of mks & I'd
be happy to participate in any effort to provide computer awareness
(rather than just GNU/Linux awareness) to the poor students of
govt. schools (ofcourse in my freetime !). I request folks on this list to
respond & let's hope we'd get something going soon !

Sreeji