Re: banglinux & IT.COM is not needed for India

Saravanan,

I like your proposal. I am in Boston, MA. So i will
not be able contribute my time in teaching, even
though i love that profession.

I would like to contribute some amount , if your
proposal is accepted by fellow ILUG members  and
implemented is some schools meant for poor/under
previlaged students.

-Moorthi
mspandian@xxxxxxxxx