Re: Need software

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000 at 07:33, Ravi <ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx> chittered like a monkey:

-> 	Oh, and if someone else, other than me will whine, we just might succeed in getting sunsite.iisc.ernet.in to have a /pub/linux/Debian/ directory up :)

	Sorry to update my own post, but if any of you guys _really_ wanna join, email ftpadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- Be polite, for they are obviously overworked (There's like RedHat 6.2 lying around, and NetBSD 1.3, and 4.4BSD.tar.gz and Slackware 7.0 -- all old stuff).

	-r

--
Ravikant K.Rao | finger ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx for more details.
  7:59am  up 14:03,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.11, 0.31