Re: Need software

On Thu, 23 Nov 2000 at 13:34, Prabhu Ramachandran <prabhu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> chittered like a monkey:

->     Poorna> Hi all, I would like to purchase full pack of the Linux
->     Poorna> (pref. Debian), i.e., including apatche, samba, msql,
->     Poorna> postgreSQL, perl, C, C++, JAVA, etc..

	http://www.debian.org/distrib/vendors/ has details on where all across the world one may purchase official copies of Debian.

	Oh, and if someone else, other than me will whine, we just might succeed in getting sunsite.iisc.ernet.in to have a /pub/linux/Debian/ directory up :)

	And in.debian.org! :)

-> Try at www.gtcdrom.com

	http://www.gtcdrom.com/Reseller.htm has this listed:

   CHENNAI / MADRAS
   DOVE MULTIMEDIA / CHENNAI MULTIMEDIA
   Contact Person : Mr. D. Karthikeyan
   Address : # 15/2, Marshalls Road, Flat 008
   Phone : 8546297
   Fax : 44-8546297
   E-mail : dove@xxxxxxxx

-> I think it is time someone started seriously thinking about starting a
-> small linux store here offering simple services.  You should have
-> quite a few customers.

	Oh. First of all, Isn't Dove Multimedia exactly that? Second, if not, we should probably write to GT or LinuxMall or some guys, to openshop here.

	-ravi
--
Ravikant K.Rao | finger ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx for more details.
  7:19am  up 13:24,  3 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.06, 0.02