Re: Web Interface for POP3 server on Linux?

Hi Oommen,

Visit the following URL :

http://www.althepal.com/download_page.html

I think this software will satisfy your needs. You need to customize
certain things for the optimal performance.

Regards,

-
Sharan.

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Oommen Thomas wrote:

> Anybody know of a Web Interface to access mails on a Linux server from a
> browser? Any rpm's?
>
> This is for (the other OS) users who need to access the mails (like in
> hotmail where the mails can be accessed from a browser) while on
> travel (assuming they dont have a laptop to always retreive
> POP3 mail) and do not want to have the mails forwarded to another emailid.
>
> And they are not comfortable in using pine.
>
> TIA.
>
> --
> Regards,					Tranquilmoney.com
> Oommen						65, Broadway, Suite 824
> 						New York, NY 10006
> 						Phone: 212-402-5383 x 1782
>
> ---
> Visit our home page at: www.chennailug.org
> in either the subject or the body to unsubscribe from this list.

   L. Saravanan                             eMail : sharan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   Future Focus InfoTech Pvt Ltd.,          Voice : 91-44-8213180

  Don't worry so loud, your roommate can't think.