Re: Web Interface for POP3 server on Linux?

hi all,

i will modify the subject line slightly - need web interface to access
mail from a linux server a-la-hotmail. we have a desparate need for such a
solution too. we tried one commercial product titled anyemail put out by
netbula. seems ok. there is also a local commercial product (based on perl
scripts) called enmail (i think the title should be treated as tamil). we
got to try out enmail on a linux box - unfortunately, it seemed to support
only ie and not netscape. since a large fraction of users of the other os
seem to be locked into ie (just like $bill$ wanted), this may not be a
serious problem. however, this limited functionality eliminates this is a
candidate for us. we are still looking for a solution - preferably one
that supports ssl or some such security device so that one can access mail
with confidence from a public browsing centre without worrying about
losing ones password.

sriram