hansor

Hi Suraj,

Sci> hansor.scr (this time). Mr.MKS reported to have received a hanson.scr (after
Sci> the free_xxx_sites.inf). Myself too received the sam during morning's test.
Sci> now too, the same.

Your headers show you are using LookOut Express. try switching mail
clients. If the problem persists, then it will be at the socket dll
levels, in which case we simply overwrite them, else, OE is the
troublemaker.. I'm posting this to the list because other folks might
experience a similar problem... however it is more likely that I'm too
lazy to cut-n-paste Suraj's mail id into the to address...

BGa