Re: (no subject)

----- Original Message -----
From: Prabhu Ramachandran <prabhu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: (no subject)

> hi,

>     RamKumar> Everytime suraj sends a mail to ilugc i get this mail
>     RamKumar> from ilugc..  Prabhu, can u look into this?  thanks Ram
>
> Suraj has to look at his mail client.  Listar removes any
> strange attachments.  Text attachments are allowed.  Nothing
> else. Maybe Suraj is attaching his Vcard or something to each message.
> Suraj, could you please send plain/simple mails to ilugc. :)

Due to the fact that I DONT have an internet connection @home, I usually
visit the nearby internet centre.
Unfortunately this centre is *powered* by windows. Prolly some virus has
attacked. Mr.MKS too warned me of some virus attacks after having received
some Free_XXX_sites attachment (my gosh!). I told the internet centre to
scan his
machine with a virus scanner (and also helped him get one). But nothing
seems to work. This time it may be a screen saver virus . Prabhu, will you
see to it that this doesn't annoy every one (by ignoring my virused
msgs)? Soon, (after my exams), I'll connect my Linux box on the internet, so
after that it will be a virus free LUG! (assuming every body else is not on
Windoes )(-:

    -Suraj

The mostest usefullest signature of all:

 This machine is infected with an unknown virus (besides Win98). So you may
also get a dirty msg along with this msg. Please ignore. My home machine was
infected with Win95 (one year ago) and now, is happy, running linux.